Friday 18 June 2010

Bye Bye JAPAN


Oh Noooo!
I took some photos for my blog witch try to upload here @ Nrita Airport,
but No USB No System for saving pics ;(

No photo...

Anyway,

I arrived Narita Airport and
having a good time my lest of my JAPAN holiday!

feel very different this time

I missing Japan my family and my friends (JP FOOD AS WELL!!)
so much but I just can't wait to see my BOYS!!!! my BABIES!!!

I prefer to surround by greens,shrines and temples
than shopping at busy city this time... which is very odd feeling to me.
(I still love shopping in Tokyo though ;P)

I prefer to wearing nice cotton T-shirt and Jeans wiz flat shoes
than wearing Japanese girls fashion like Mori-Girls
or wearing very high heel shoes!

I noticed a lot of strange
and wired but very interesting things!

I Love JAPAN
I also Love Australia as well


Wish me and my flight luck!

Bye Bye Japan

Wait for me my Boys!!


Monica xxx

1 comment: