Thursday 6 May 2010

I tell you I am Not a shopaholic!



Recent my shopping results...

I've got a gorgeous book. Its called



"I Love Your Style"
How to define and refine Your Personal Style.

as you can see...





This is it! Awesome!

Next...



I got some from My fave Brand "Body Shop"

I know I got lemon fravour body butter last month
but Unfortunately My kitten doesn't like the scent!!

I didin't know that Cats hate citrus smell ;{

so, this time

the body butter doesn't have strong smell but
nice smooth texture cream makes my skin beautiful as usual!

Finally...



A YOGA MAT!

THE PINKY MAT!

Isn't that cute???


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Today's My HAPPY tips

Sono soddisfatto!

● Yoga class - gained my positive energy

● My kitten Suica - He loveing me and I loving him back

● My Partner - He joined my Yoga lesson together


Are you Happy ?


-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment